I was at Euromaster oy for two weeks 3.10-14.10 but I did not work at the
weekends. Euromaster is a tire company. My job started every day at 8 am and
finished 2 pm. I really liked about my working practice. The staff was very
nice and helpful.They helped me and told clearly how I should do every job.
Especially when I usedvariety of tire repair machines. So I had very nice
time and I wish it could belonger.
weekends. Euromaster is a tire company. My job started every day at 8 am and
finished 2 pm. I really liked about my working practice. The staff was very
nice and helpful.They helped me and told clearly how I should do every job.
Especially when I usedvariety of tire repair machines. So I had very nice
time and I wish it could belonger.
Sounds like you had great time there!
VastaaPoistaGood job with those tire repair machines!
VastaaPoista